I guess I should have wrote "What I learned, whilst at college" rather than "learned in college". I am certain I learned more important lessons outside the classroom, rather than inside.
Some lessons are harder to learn than others.
Here are 5 of the most important truths
1. Money makes the world go round.
2. Its not what you know, its who you know.
3. Looks are incredibly important.
4. What is and what seems to be, are two very different things.
No.5 is kind of a story I heard. I hated it. But it is so true.
The smallest animals of the jungle approached the Lions with an idea. They explained how much fairer things would be if everything was shared, and every animal was treated the same. The Lions agreed that it would be a nice idea, but it was a shame that no other animal had teeth as big as theirs.
I'll let you figure out the meaning of that yourself. The others are self explanatory. Accepting them is the hard part.
COYS
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment